instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Friday, May 15, 2009

Greens & Clouds

With a new member in our family, we get the privilege of RUSHIN to our all-time fav. hideout for our daily mornin 5km to 7km (per day) jog & run from Mondays - Fridays!

This means we'll be clockin a total of 25km to 35km in 5 days! wooo hoooooooooooooo! It's our 'dog-a-thon'!

We'll be restin on Saturdays & Sundays when most other dogs usually go out to play :p

This is Lil' Foot - our stylish cool Black Toyota Rush.

Mom's 1st very own car dat she bought after she got her drivin licence!

we can't wait to get out & play!


if ur wonderin what I was starin @...


so intensely @...


@ this cute lil' squirrel!


nt to mention The Ape Gang as well


me posin wit... flowers.


me + durn... posin wit... flowers.


us running





I won cotton! because she was sniffin the flowers, & I zoomed past her w/o her realizin

quarrellin while runnin

happy us signin off!

No comments: