instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The PawPals can finally be HEARD!

We can finally speak to Mommy & let her know of everything she wants to know from us!

This week has been an awesome one for us. Esp. for me, Velvet. For I have unleashed my inner-most thoughts... which I once thought no one would ever hear me, ever. Alas, I'm heard... Mom's very touched by some personal words which I had for her as well...

I've also let her know of many things which she would never have expected to hear of me. Mom has also conveyed several messages to me... & surprisingly, these days, I haven't been barking @ all when Mom comes home from work daily, which is SUPER RARE as I always liked myself to be heard before. & I jump esp. alot too cuz I'm excited to see her back home with me... but these days... I decided to reduce it by 3/4 or so... so as to not let Mom worry too much about me.

Mom has set up a private blog on our conversations together (Me Birdee, Cotton, Lauryn, Starr, Sunset...yes Sunset is MY late lovebird residing in Heaven now).

Only a handful of people will be invited into it. Please refrain from requesting for permission if you aren't already invited, as Mom doesn't fancy the feelin of declining ppl.

We will make that blog a public one when the time is ripe... til then... do be patient. =]

No comments: