instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Singapore Botanic Gardens on 1st Day of CNY

To SBG again after a couple of years! We reached there at about 0730 hours and walked till 1030 hours. Pity the ground was wet, prolly rained last night. I didn't quite enjoy the walk cuz I had ants around my poor paws and I had to jump at Mom several times to ask her remove them. Not to mention that I hate walking on wet grounds because I'm quite nearly a clean-freak, unlike Cotton.

I also managed to meet a 13 weeks young mini schnauzer there! Mom thought he was sooooo cute. And almost every schnauzer person Mom's met never fails to ask her about my color/coat.

Cotton had fun with a few of her ''kind'' there as well. Who are the specific ones labelled as ''her kind''? The way they play of cuz lol. Cotton doesn't fancy every dog or human she meets but those that she likes, she LOVESSS till there's no tmr. Mom cldn't help but record a vid of them...








mom's fav. pix of the day... chewy's WTF-am-i-doing-here face



this is the cutie Mom went gaga over...







No comments: