instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bitches Bitchin' to the Beach @ 7am!

Up we went to the beach again @ 7am today! We were the 2nd bunch of dogs to arrive there! Aunty D says its best to go early so that the water & weather is cool for us.

Clean old me overlookin the waters...


Mitch warmin up wit his ball 1st...


GioGio relaxin... as usual... he's a cool old dude...


& then it all began wit Mitch chasin me!


He IS FAST i tell ya!


helppppppppppppppppppppppppp!! a hungry whippet is behind meeeeee


alas... me & hungry me alone again... sniffin for some leftover chicken bones


as usual.. i got thrown in AGAINST my will


does this face of mine remind u of any movies??


the white thing wasn't spared frm the evil cool waters either




erm.. i shook off sand & water frm my body wen this chap was sittin down playin sand castle wit his daughter. he was so angry wit me!!!

to the ball mitch!


becuz mom's relatives said im such a DANGEROUS & AGGRESSIVE dog, i tink those ppl in this pix got badly injured by me... BADLY i tell ya... so bad... u dowana imagine it...


sunrise wit GioGio...


Mitch pee-in'.....



beautiful me zennin...


sumtyms i tend to look like a horse too. a mini-horse. or a pony. wateva.


the 2 Italian Greyhounds (IGs) play!

& look @ this one!!! (close-up of above) he's prayin to the sky!


look @ 'em SPEED!! i juz had to get myself outta their way!


a very happy Golden next to us!




sumhow i dunno y i caught his attention!?!


Small, Medium, Large


see... i told ya dey're FAST. dey awiz nv fail to catch me...

1 of the IGs...




finally their owners decided to take a stroll to the other end. & so i can perform my flyin stunts again!


how a cheetah runs!


this is how a kangaroo hops


how a hound runs! erm... i tried my best (im nt dat fast yea...)





how a ballerina dances!


tryin for Puma ad...




rubbin sand off my mouth.. its hard to play ball in sandland ya noe..


Milo, the Jack Russell joined us!


he's a swimmer alrite...


he's Chino the English Cocker Spaniel!


this ought not to be a surprise shot to u guys...


& to end off, to all relatives of Mom whom nagged to Mom today sayin I'm such an AGGRESSIVE & DANGEROUS uncontrollable bitch in public who might go round rippin every1s hands off... here's a pix below specially for u guys whom CARRIED me around in ur arms today!

Ain't u surprised ur arms are still attached to ur body?!?!

Seriously every dogs, bitches & hoo-mans whom noe me here... im soooooo DANGEROUS & AGGRESSIVE yea...

Here's a beautiful pix of me dedicated to all u SMART ALECS whom I met this afternoon durin a CNY gatherin! Seriously every1.. do not carry me... for ur arms may juz detach frm ur body b4 u even noe it! & i'll b on the floor munchin on ur arms!!! muahahaahahahh wooooof!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: