instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My 2008 Family Reunion

We went to visit my biological family today. My Mommy (Girl Girl), brother (Tagen) & sister (Mei Mei).

Mommy Girl Girl & me...


Girl Girl Mommy looks like a ball!


reunion wit my sis & bro!







he's my brother!


my family!

my Girl Girl Mommy & Cotton wit Me!





Boo aka Kash the black standard poodle!


100% vs 400%


um? oranges?


the white 1 tries to eavesdrop...


i caught them both!


Mei Mei & Me


Girl Girl Mommy was so thristy!


this is Girl Girl's Mommy fav. play! she smiles wen doin dis!




my Girl Girl Mommy has a missin tooth! Apparently, it dropped off cuz it was decayed.. my poor poor Girl Girl Mommy......


this is Laven (the landseer) & Boy Boy (Miniature Schnauzer)




Boy Boy & Me...








im awiz the lone-ranger...





Finally, our family pix!


I luv my family!

No comments: