instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Monday, January 12, 2009

Vroom-Droom-Groom

As the title suggests, it was our day to be groomed. Today. Sigh...

I had the longest break ever from my previous full/basic-groomin sessions! Think it was 1.5months or so. Mom would usually basic groom me, & give some slight trims here & there around my face every 3weeks simply becuz I'm 'Mommy's Bitch'. But this time....... maybe Mom's too lazy to groom me... or maybe she's juz tired....

Cotton was last full-groomed in August '08! Dat's like.......... 5 freakin months ago, as usual.

Peek-churs time!

Before & After. A few 'errors' by Mom as spotted by the red circle...


I think she looks like a shrunken raccoon AFTER her groomin!

Ok time for the most impt pix of all time as usual.....

yup dat's me. not much done except for some Carding on my top-coat for removal of undercoat, & scissorin on my face. oh, I ended up wit some very crispy-ears too!


& can u spot those beautiful, awesome, looooong, attractive, mouth-droolin, did i say LOOONG, lashes of mine??

Dad says there's no difference whether I'm groomed or not. He did a quick-sketch of us after that. I think I'm juz too beautiful, which is why I look the same Before & After. Or maybe Dad juz doesn't care about my image @ all.......


Cotton looks so silly, from Large, to Medium, to Small. Whereas I look so stylo.... the only difference in all my 3-Mes is the directional-flow of my muzzle. ;)

No comments: