instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tagged (8 Random Facts bout ME!)

This is a taggy post. We've been tagged by Happy. I was juz wanderin arnd & stumbled upon her blog & saw my name.... even tho' I've on idea who she is, but its ok! We're all related in a way I guess ;)

I'm suppose to list 8 random facts bout meself!

- List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself
- Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

okok & so I thought looong & haaard... & I tot I'd come up wit dese?

1) I WORSHIP my Sunset
2) I miss my childhood stuffed toys
3) I love & MUST slp on SOFT COMFY areas eg Mom's comforter/pillow/bed, mattresses, couch etc cuz I'm THE QUEEN
4) I make weird noises (accordin to mom), u've to hear for urself to believe it
5) I make a gd & fast olympic runner & high jumper
6) I love my raw foods... in fact, ALL FOODS!!! FEED ME!!! (mom: except foods frm petshops of cuz ;p)
7) I am a girl!!! but I'm awiz mistaken for a boy!!!
8) I'm a messy drinker ;p

& lastly, the 8 pawpals I'm gonna tag are:

1) Muffin
2) Dian Dian
3) Ton Ton
4) Datou
5) Hugo
6) Asta
7) Frankie & Wynn
8) Ebi

Happy thinkin for all ya above!!

*lickies*

2 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Thanks fow tagging me..I'm going to have to think fow awhile to come up with stuff...I nevew thought you wewe a boy..you'e way too pwetty!!
And I saw how you can wunand jump I think you should go to the olympics.. you'we bettew than the hoomans any day!!
smoochie kisses to all of you including youw sunset
Asta

fee said...

teehee! i'm often mistaken for a boy too! i think it's because we have a beard...

loves,
fee