instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Round 1..... FIGHT!

Tinker (Mini Schnauzer) & Kola (Mini Poodle) came for some groomin & play. Tinker is boo-tiful boy!!! I could almost fall in love wit him if only he was older than me. U see, he's juz a pup... a 10 mths old pup... I dowana be a paedophile u noe..........

Neways, let the pix do the talkin...

This is ungroomed Tinker boy...


He's also Hand-Stripped (like me), by his daddy. So, Mom only had to scissor his furnishins, no shavin of his top coat. U'll get to c his groomed-pix later on in the followin fun fun pixxies!!

this is Kola-LA!! holdin my fav. Kong toy...

a new toy Mom bought for us! its a Scale 8 Tuffie!!!


Cotton gettin the game started...


she loves doin this wit her 'donut'


I just had to check it out... wats it wit this 'donut'


i hate to admit, but...... sumhow... i got addicted to it too


was juz havin my fun wit the donut wen mom had to grab me up to Tinker after his groom!!!


Mom is fair, Tinker is happy, Cot is grumblin, I AM SULKIN


believe me, I was stil sulkin IN MY HEART!


we're down again, FINALLY. & the 2 silly ones go WILD INSTANTLY


tryin to be an UNDERDOG like me..... but no.... she'll NV be 1





& then, our mini-matches begin!!!! I am the Reignin Champion (an obvious fact, no denial bout this), Cotton is the Runner-Up, & of cuz, we had 2 Challengers today. But 1 of them, Kola, may be disqualified becuz, time is not on his side... (Mom: she meant he needed to be groomed while they fight)

Battle of the Miniature Schnauzers




started wit Challenger sniffin Reignin 'Champ. For wat... i dunno...





it has officially begun...................




is he gonna get meeee?????!!


Mom: HAHAHA!!!! I juz had to blow this pix up!!!!


one more for the record, Mom????? ARGH!!!


Mom: yes yes... ;)

okok erm..... i tink.... we should skip the rest of my battle pix & go on to Cotton's yah.....


ok i'm the Referee this time...


tsk tsk tsk, I haven't given the 'GO' command u noe...




i tink its a........................


im still judgin.............


er...... was dat a hug??? or a........ slamdunk??




CORNERED!!!





& finally, Kola's bath & dematt sessions r done


sniffy sniffy time...

we ended it all on a gd note. yipz, i was sharin some pointers wit him...


& lastly, to end off, this' wat Mom did to us last couple days bac!!!

HAHAHA! Milk-maid cum RAT!! (Mom: look who's talkin~~)


Mom: ;p this is even funnier!!!


MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: