instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SBG2

To The SBG again this mornin! It's our 4th time here for this entire month! No pix taken when the ground's wet durin the last 2 trips.

Again we had our 4 hrs walk over there. Luckily the weather was good for pix!

Here's a stupid face to start off this post of random pix taken over there



here's me! wit the S$5 tree!


i only wanted to greet Miss Swan...!


I tot she was tryin to tok to me


this' Mom stackin the dumb POKE again


the show side. juz look @ that miserable face!


im lucky that all i nid to do, is to juz SLAM my beautiful butt down





Me, luvs my HUGE fountain!


longest, short, shortest.








see his lousy stackin. he juz nv gets it......


& yet, still dare to smile


even the black beauties were disappointed in him





this' my mini-teletubby-land


since my land's so huge, i dun mind givin a portion to the white 1

does this make u go giddy? imagine that's dumb Starr chargin @ me like a mad dog


we had some foodies there @ this pet-friendly cafe

this' a glimpse for u, on how irritatin this 'dao-geh' is.

No comments: