instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Friday, July 1, 2011

As Free As The Wind, You Will Be...

Windy has passed away on 010711 at around 1630hrs on the surgery table. They did not perform a blood transfusion for her, which was vital before surgery as her RBC was only at 1.96. Anyways, she has passed away... no point second-guessing anythin now.

The AC from Canada spoke to Windy & has been sending healing energy to her from across the globe. Windy told her that she told me her name =] Altho I didn't attempt to speak to her, but when I was asked for her name by the 2nd vet, the only word that came to my mind was ''Windy''. And hence, I said ''Windy''. Personally for me, I thought it as her wanting to WIN the fight... and yet be as free as the wind like she always was. But now... she is truly, free... free of pain, free like the wind as she had always been and will be.

You will be missed whenever we pass the place where you'll stay & wait for our car every morning... but till then... run free, and we'll see you on the other side again.

No comments: