instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Friday, April 26, 2013

Calico Long Hair Syrian in Mini Trolleys

Cherimoya is 41 days young today and growing cuter and bigger by the day. I still can't get over her... she's the last thing on my mind before I slp and the first when I awake. I never fail to always sneak a last glance at Cherimoya before I go into my room at night with Mom... and then I rush outta the room just to greet her every morning lol. Cotton and Chewy are kinda numb towards her already but NOT me! I loveeeeeee small animals to the max and can never get enough of them.

Mom and Dad bought mini trolleys for her today and snapped some pix of her in them.

























































































































































































































No comments: