instagram.com/naturalpawpals

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy again?!

okok Mom has been buggin me to 'donate' another one of my posts to Happy (the toy poodle), which i'd already done so last time!!! But bein nice & gracious me... Ok. since EVERYONE likes her sooo much............................
So it was Happy's groomin day again. Now, almost everyone in the family saw her & LITERALLY loved her THRU' the bone. Yea, we just got de-moted durin her time here.

This silly Mom forgot to take her before groom pix again. so yea... if u'd like, plz refer to here for her messed-up looks frm her previous session. so these are all her 'after' pix

this is her from a certain weird weird angle


she's awiz this smiley. which is why everyone loves this princess


a princess asprin to be a supermodel


this was a yawn... a doggy yawn...


there u go...


Notice a lil' wee bita difference in the hair-do from the previous session? yea... my eyes are sharp. Because my super sharp ears heard Happy's daddy sayin he wanted a big big head for a change, like cotton's? hmm... too bad my head can never be as huge as theirs.....

No comments: